wish you were here.
by Lindsay Bland
Welcome to The Advent Project
To see all available days of this year’s calendar, you can press the Unlock button in the email we sent you or enter your code below.
Don't have a key? Get one here.
Unlocking the calendar...
Grab some colored pencils and cardstock and dust off that jank printer you only use for return shipping labels . . . it’s time to mail some art!
Print, color, cut and then write. Write to me, to your mom, your senator, a senior, a scientist, a soldier — write to anyone who might delight in a physical reminder that you are thinking of them today. Then slap a stamp on it and drop it in the mailbox, because receiving mail that isn’t junk mail is really cool.
If you’re feeling super festive, snap a pic of your finished postcard and post it on Instagram (and tag @adventproj) so we can all celebrate your sick coloring skills!
Print from Your Computer
These postcards can be printed on cards or larger paper and cut out.
Print from Office Depot
- Go to this link.
- Change the size as desired and press Continue.
- Under Upload Your Own Design, click Get Started.
- Click My Device and select the postcard image (or the front-side image if doing double-sided) from your computer.
- Click and drag the teal circle in one of the corners to resize the image to fit on the template.
- Click the Back button at the bottom of the screen to add a back-side image if using the double-sided card layout. Click My Device and select the image. Resize this image.
- Click Print Options in the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the number of cards you would like.
- Unselect the Add Envelopes option.
- Click Review in the bottom right.
- Make sure everything looks OK and press Approve & Add to Cart.
Lindsay Bland is a writer playing an illustrator that has free time to draw but not write poems. She is currently based in a field of corn grown thick with pumpkins.